Notice to Customers
- Labour charges are $99.00 per hour (plus HST)
- Diagnostic time will be charged
Charges For Other Goods and Services
- Seasonal Storage (see packages)
- Vehicle Pick-Up and Delivery (based on location)
- Safety Inspections (please contact us)
Parts removed from your motorcycle will be available to you after the work and repairs are completed.
Please let us know at the time of authorization for work and repairs if you do not want parts back.
Parts will not be returned if:
- They must be returned to the manufacturer or distributor under warranty in order to get replacement parts, or
- Replacement parts and work on the part were provided free of charge
Return of Parts
Customers seeking reimbursement shall return the defective parts to the original repairer.
- 90 days or 5,000km whichever comes first
- Warranty covers all new or reconditioned parts installed during labour to install
Customers who are entitled to a warranty under this section are entitled to recover from the repairer the original cost of the work or repairs.
Loss of Warranty
Motorcycles that have been subject to misuse or abuse by the customer are not entitled to the benefit of the warranty on that part.
Motorcycles that become inoperable or unsafe to drive due to failure or inadequacy of work or repairs must return the vehicle to the original repairer for diagnosis and repair unless it is unreasonable to do so.